Software for HVAC Sensors, Portables and Data Loggers
- Software for HVAC Control.
- Software for Hand Portables.
- Software for Data Loggers.
- Software for Wireless Data Loggers.
- Software Compliant to CF3 Standard.
- Software for HVAC and BMS Energy Saving.
- Software for Climate Control.
- Software for for all HVAC and R Applications to Control Temperature, Humidity, Velocity, Pressure, and HVAC Parameters.
Kilog Data Logger Software for Data Analysis
|Model Name/Number||Kilog CFR|
|Type Of Data Logger||Digital Data Logger|
|Parameter To Be Monitored||Humidity|
|Export Of Data||CSV|
|No. Of Channels||Dual Channel|
Kimo Kilog Software is Document Interface that allows you to open several files simultaneously.
The main window features the elements below :
A main menu bar
A tool bar with different icons
A list of files from the shared « database »
A visualization window of the campaigns
browses all disks the user can access from a standard Windows opening file session.
Open with preview :
allows opening of a file located on the available disks with a preview of the
graph and a summary of the campaign.
Saver / Save as :
allows to save modifications brought to current file. Concerned modifications :
- Colour and style of curve
- Points style
- Added curves
- Name and comments of campaign
- Channel names
- Units of channels
- Zooms and gridlines
Save period :
create new file using the points of the period from the displayed graph.
this functions allows to export graph as an image file (BMP, JPG…) and chart as a text file
(Excel®. file format)
File reset :
Deletes all added modifications to a file (Returns to original file format)
Displays a summary of the campaign and allows to modify the name and the comments
of a campaign. It is also possible to add, modify or delete information on the customer and/or the
operator of the campaign.
Akivision Software Package
|Operating System||For Windows, For Linux, For Mac|
|Free Required RAM||1 GB|
|License Duration||1 Year|
|Support||24/7 (Live Rep)|
The AKIVISION acquisition unit developed by KIMO is specially designed to control the smooth operation of air handling systems. It is suitable for any type of process monitoring.
The AKIVISION software will allow you to configure, record, view in real time, and exploit all the measurements from your installation of KIMO sensors, wireless loggers and probes.
It is perfectly suitable for process monitoring and control of air parameters:
- Air Velocity
AKI Vision data acquisition system is also suitable for applications of many fields such as:
- Service sector
- heating/air conditioning
- Boilers Refrigerating Greenhouses
- AKI Vision
- AKI Vision - E
- ML 120
- ML 100
- MD 100
- MD 120
- MD 140
- MD 160
- MD 180
- MD 190
- MR 100
- RS 485 input module, 8 relay outputs.
- GSM, Wireless, Ethernet Modules...
- 7 inputs: Digital, Counter, Frequency, RS 485 output.
- 16 digital inputs, RS 485 output.
- 8 thermocouple K, J and T inputs, RS 485 output.
- 6 NTC thermistance inputs, RS 485 output.
- 6 Pt 100/Pt 1000 analogue inputs, RS 485 output.
- 8 4-20 mA / 0-10 V analogue inputs, RS 485 output.
- PC link module with RS 232/RS 485 connection.
- PC link module with USB/RS 485 connection.
- Data processing software for additional PC and safety key.
- Acquisition/monitoring (A) and data processing (E) software, and safety key.
|Operating System||For Mac, For Windows, For Linux|
|Features||7 inputs Digital, Counter, Frequency, RS 485 output|
Software allows to configure, record and display data in real time, and also to process all data measured by KIMO transmitters andprobes.
VISION CFR is the key software for all users who require traceability, as per"21 CFR part 11" norm. Security and integrity of data are guaranteed; no possibility to modify or tamper with data.
- AKIVISION software enables to configure all transmitters and modules of your installation, and to record and display measurements in real time.