High Pressure Instruments
We also have flow meters for compressed air, and manometers for high pressure lines.
We also have Dew Point meters for compressed air lines to manage the system more efficiently and better.
Some of our products have been successfully used in all industries like oil, gas, marine, diesel, process, chemical, fertilizer, and related.
A full range of Manometers, Flow Meters, Dew Point Meters, and Temperatuire measruing for high pressure requirements.
Our High Pressure Manometers, Transmitters, and Temperature Gauges are used in Oil, Gas, Petro, Atex, Ex, EEX, Marine, Diesel Engines, Cryogenics, Pharma, Chemical and Fertilizer Process, Cement Plants, and various Industrial applications.
VA550 Flow Meter for Compressed Air and Gas
|Material||Housing aluminium die cast, probe tube stainless steel 1,4571|
|Accuracy||+/- 1.5 % of m.v. +/- 0.3 % of f.s.|
|Response Time||t90 Less than 3 s|
|Protection Class||IP 67|
|Power Supply||18-36 VDC, 5 W|
|Approval||ATEX II 2G Ex d IIC T4, DVGW|
- Ideal also for the outdoor area Compressed air measurement and distribution Leakage measurement of Compressed air and gases.
- Flow measurement of gases like e. g. nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, oxygen and so on Flow measurement in vacuum systems. Flow measurement of explosive gases like natural gas, methane, propane, hydrogen with ATEX approval Flow measurement of corrosive, acid gases like e. g. biogas with different gas mixtures. Measurement of oxygen and natural gas at gas burners. Flow measurement of gas mixtures like e. g. forming gas
Applicable in all sectors like e. g.:
- Chemistry, petro chemistry
- Natural gas, methane...
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food production
- Power plants
- Semiconductor/ electronics
- Automotive industry
Special mechanical features:
- Robust impact-proof aluminium die cast housing for the outdoor
- area IP 67
- All medium-touching parts made from stainless steel 1,4571
- As immersion sensor suitable for 3/4“ up to DN 500
- On request with ATEX approval ATEX II 2G Ex d IIC T4
- On request with DVGW approval for natural gas
- Pressure range up to 50 bar, special version up to 100 bar
- Temperature range up to 180 °C, optionally up to 350°C
- No moving parts, no wearout
- Sensor tip very robust, easy to clean
- Easy mounting and dismounting under pressure via 1/2“ ball
- Housing twistable, display twistable by 180°
- Safety ring for mounting and dismounting under pressure
- Depth scale for precise installation
Special measurement technology features:
- 4 values in the display: Nm³/h, Nm³, Nm/s, °C units freely adjustable
- Min/max values and daily/hours/minutes average values freely
- All measured values, settings like gas type, inner diameter, serial
- number and so on retrievable via Modbus RTU
- Comprehensive diagnosis functions readable at the display or remote
- access via Modbus like e. g. exceeding of max/min values °C,
- calibration cycle, error codes, serial number, all parameters readable
- and adjustable
- Standard version accuracy 1.5 % of m.v. ± 0.3 % of f.s.
- Precision version accuracy 1.0 % of m.v. ± 0.3 % of f.s. up to
- Measuring span of 1 : 1000 (0.1 up to 224 m/s)
- PI 500, PC service software on-site
- Gas type (air, nitrogen, oxygen, argon and so on) freely adjustable
- Reference conditions °C and mbar/hPa freely adjustable
- Pressure loss neglectible
SF316 Solid Front Safety Pressure Gauges
|Nominal Sizes||NS 100 and 150 for model SF 316|
|Casing||Case and ring in AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 on request - option V61) with bayonet bezel for|
|Protection Degree||IP 55 for execution D (dry)(according to EN 60529)|
Solid front pressure gauges are manufactured as per EN 837-1 and ASME B40.1. During the design of this type of pressure gauges, “safety” factor is taken into great consideration. Safety is guaranteed by a protection baffle wall positioned between the pressure element assembly and the dial, and by a blow-out device made of a back plate which allows an eventual pressure vent from the casing.
- SF 316 with stainless steel casing
- stainless steel or Ni-Span C or Monel Bourdon tube pressure element,
- NS 100 - 150
- ranges included between -1 and 4000 bar.
Pressure Transmitters, Absolute, Differential & Hart
|Range Down||Max 10011|
|Output Signal||- 4/20 mA, with HART digital signal superimposed|
|Supply Voltage||10.5/45 V DC, 2 wires|
|Display||LCD 5 Digit|
The operation of this instruments is based on the sensor deflection on which surface a resistance circuit is fixed. The deflection caused by process fluid pressure produces a resistances circuit unbalance, which due to such effect causes a variation of electrical signal proportional to the applied pressure.