The FSA grain moisture tester is a fully automatic calibrateable grain moisture testerwith integrated determination of hectoliter weight and infrared sample temperature measurement.
The FSA grain moisture tester is already calibrated for various sorts of grain and other products. Additionally it can be calibrated for other products on request (even special products!)
Calibrated for maize, rye, triticale, wheat, durum wheat, peeled buckwheat, peeled and unpeeled spelt, peeled and unpeeled millet, sorghum millet, barley, oats, rape, soybeans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rice, field peas, scarlet runner beans, peanuts in shell, peanuts peeled with skin, roasted peanuts, walnuts in shell, walnuts peeled, macadamias in shell, macadamias peeled, pasta and linseed.
- Measuring range 0 to max. 50% water content depending on the product
- Resolution 0.01%
- hectoliter measurement (kg/hl)
- infrared sample temperature measurement
- temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- automatic infrared temperature compensation
- measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- 7 inch colour touch display
- integrated online function, integrated printer in a robust housing
- datalog for 1,000,000 logs with measuring point report
- suppliers data management
- Customer-specific calibration for special crops, granulate etc. possible
- Ethernet and USB data interface module
- customs tariff number 9027.8017
- Dimensions 44 x 25 x 41 cm, weight 15 kg
- scope of supply: FSA grain moisture tester, Ethernet, USB data interface module and integrated printer
- Menu languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and many others on request
- On request calibration of special products by the manufacturer possible
- For all product types and finished products
- Very fast and accurate whole grain moisture measurement
- Determination of hectoliter weight within seconds
article no Nr.: 13000 FSA fully automatic whole grain moisture tester
FSA automatic grain moisture tester
The measurement process with the FSA automatic whole grain moisture tester is easy, fast and automatic and guarantees accurate measuring results. To get started simply select the product for which you want to measure the moisture content from the list of calibrated products (with pictures) on the touch display.
Next the FSA grain moisture tester asks for the measuring sample to be filled in. Simply pour the sample into the filling funnel of the device – no preparation of the sample is necessary (no grinding, no weighing and no treatment)!
By pressing the start button the moisture measurement is started automatically and takes about 30 seconds to complete. The FSA grain moisture tester will display water content, hectoliter weight and temperature of the sample once the moisture measurement process is finished. The results can be enhanced with additional information such as supplier or barcodes directly with the grain moisture tester.
Once the moisture measurement is done the FSA grain moisture tester is able to store the results on the device itself, on a USB drive or via the network connection. Results can be printed out by the integrated printer as well. This makes the FSA grain moisture tester a highly sophisticated moisture meter for integration in your measuring process.