Wind and Crane Anemometers
- For Wind Speed and Wind Direction
- Wind Vane
- Display Units
- Software for Wind Analysis
|Power Supply||DA 48 A 400 VAC|
|Power Consumption||6VA (0.5VA in stand-by)|
|Working Temperature Range||-4 to 140 deg F (ice-free)|
|Size||195 x 150 x 270 mm|
|Weight||6.5 Lbs (cable included)|
|Speed Range||From 0 to 124.3 Mph|
- Automatic selection ofsupply voltage from 48 to 400Vac
- Exclusive design
- Easily installable
- Supplied with fixing flanges
- and magnets
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Verified in wind tunnel
- Guaranteed for 2 years
ANTC V1 Wind Anemometer
|Power Supply||From 12 to 24 VDC|
|Protection||IP55 degree protection|
|Operating Temperature||-10 deg + 60 deg C|
|Storage Temperature From||-30 deg C to +80 deg C|
|Nylon Cups Interchangeable Reinforced by the Hail Resistant||From -40 deg to + 120 deg - Diam. 30 mm|
- Anodized aluminum rotating transducer mounted on double ball bearing complete with stainless steel bracket and female socket connector
- Assembled by ± 3° from vertical axes. Cups upwards.
- Range of use 0-200km/h
- Frequency output signal with 12 pulse for revolution
- Optic transducer which provides the generation of pulses
- 12/24 Vdc power supply
- 3 pins to solder jack connection
- The anemometer consists of aluminum body and rotor with a removable hat for the mechanical seal of a Nylon Cups shockproof, UV ray, low temperature and hailstorm resistant. Rotating on a Ball Bearings, moves a cogwheel that through a photodiode gives 12 pulses per 1 rotation.
- Output signal: In frequency, square-wave pulses, the rising edge of the signal is equal to the voltage suplly minus 1,2 Vdc of internal falls
- Current max consumption 15 mA
- Measuring range of mechanical minimum 0km/h, maximum 200km/h
- Ideal Load da 4,7 kΩ a 10 kΩ
- Connection jack connector welding side view: 1=0v 2=+12/24 Vdc 3=output signal
IDV 32 Wind Speed and Direction Data Logger
|Model Name/Number||IDV 32|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Memory||8 MB EPROM|
|Overall Dimension||113x82x47 mm|
|Current Consumption||95 mA St.By-145mA with D.LOG|
With Soft Ware.
4H25 Wind Anemometer
|Power Supply||24 VDC|
|Degree of Protection||IP65|
|Max. Current||15mA sensor 1,8A heater|
|Measuring Range||2-200 km/h|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 100 deg C|
|Working Temperature||-25 to 80 deg C|
|Weight||1.265 gr (incl. 20m cable)|
Heavy-duty wind sensor, designed for working under extreme cold weather conditions (until -25°C with ice and snow). The body of the sensor, is made of a special anti-shock material which protects the electronic parts against dirt and humidity and the rotor is mounted on special low torque bearings to ensure exceptional performances in terms of reliability, precision and measurement accuracy.
- Heated system
- It works with ice or snow
- Suitable for measuring air speed in a wide variety of applications
- Measuring range up to 200km/h
- Great mechanical shock protection
- Accuracy better than 1 Km/h
- Non-oxidizing tight bearings
- Pre-wired cable 10m long (other lenghts available on req.)
- Anemo4H25, is an anemometric sensor designed for measuring air speed in a wide variety of applications including cranes, wind turbines, buildings, weather stations, etc. Thanks to its integrated heating system, it can operate in extreme cold-weather condictions characterized by the presence of ice and snow untill the minimum temperature limit of -25°C. This device, has been specially designed to work coupled with WM44-P control unit but thanks to its versatility, it can be also connected to a wide variety of digital indicators.
- The output signal, is a square wave generated by a N.O. contact in which the suppied voltage is switched proportionally to the air speed at the rate of 1,05 Hz per 1 km/h. On request, the instrument can be equipped with Hall effect sensor. To calculate the output frequency, multiply the wind speed in Km/h by 1,05.
ANTC D-1 Wind Vane Anemoscope
|Assembled by||+/-3 deg from vertical axes.Vane upwards|
|Measurement Range||From 1 deg to 360 deg|
|Operating Temperature||From -10 deg C to +60 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 deg C a +80 deg C|
|Male Connector||3 poles to be weld|
|Nylon String Wing Hail Resistant||From -40 deg to +120 deg C|
4403 Series Anemometer Sensor for Measuring Wind Speed
|Weight||155 g without cable|
|Range of Use||2-200 km/h|
|degree of Protection||IP65|
|Operating Temperature||-20 deg + 80 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-35 deg + 80 deg C|
|Measuring Range||From 2 to 200 km/h|
- Robust, reliable, suitable for heavy duty industrial use in extreme conditions
- Stainless steel bearings
- Body made of special plastic
- Resistant to UV rays and acid rain
- Cable already connected with tight output
- Easy stand for vertical mounting
Description:The Anemometer ANEMO 4403 has been specifically designed for industrial applications such as:
- It can be connected through the various outputs available depending on the model directly to PLC and / or board electronic market, tachometers
- WM44P as the model of our product range.
- Cranes and Mobile Cranes Buildings and general structures Photovoltaic solar trackers Wind turbines Weather Stations Irrigation systems Automated greenhouses Cable cars for ski plants Cannons snow Telescopic cranes Platforms self-mounting Structures for playgrounds Ornamental fountains Pressostatic structures
- Highway tunnels and viaducts
- It is produced in the following versions: - Pulse output - Analog output 0-10 Vdc - Analog output 4-20 mA Each anemometer is equipped with pre-wired cable standard length of 20 meters or other measures on request.
- The anemometer consists of a plastic rotor impact-resistant and to UV rays, at low temperatures and hail. Rotating on ball bearings, drives a magnetic contact, generating 4 pulses per revolution.
WM44-P Nuova Ceva Wind Speed Digital Display Indicator
|Available Input Voltage||24 or 110/220 VAC-VDC 12 o 24|
|Power consumption||More than 3.5 VA|
The WM44-P wind speed and alarm unit, combines a highly accurate indicator with dual set point alarm relays. Specially designed to work with 4403 3-cup rotor, it’s also compatible with most common wind sensors. Two programmable set points (ALARM1 & ALARM2).This instrument can be easily mounted in any instrument panel, cabinet doors, and various industrial enclosures. Specially developed for the tower crane sector.
- Button to rapidly switch between km/h and Mph
- 3 digit LED display
- 4 button-keyboard to perform various functions
- 2 independent alarm set points
- Compatible with most common wind sensors
- The 96x48mm case is particularly suitable for mounting in mosaic panels or insulative panels
WM 44SS Wind Speed Indicator
|Model Name/Number||WM 44SS|
|Dimension||72x36 mm for easy mounting|
|Display||LED Display 2 digit 20 mm|
|Type||3 or 2 wires (see the wiring diagram)|
|Sensor Power Supply||20 V or 10 VDC|
Anemometer Display with Programmable Relay Output. The WM44-SS Wind speed Display, is a device with high accuracy with 2 programmable threshold output. It is particularly designed to work with ANEMO4403 but it can work also with a huge range of anemometer. 2 programmable threshold (ALLARM 1 and ALLARME 2). The device can be easy mounted on a front door of electric panel. Specially developed for the tower crane sector.
- Configurable through 4 pushbuttons function
- 2 programmable threshold output
- Can work with a big range of anemometer
- 2 digit LED display (14 mm digit height).
- 2 LED alarm status indicator (AL1 & AL2).
- LED speed unit indicator (Km/h or Mph).
- Each set point, offers a user adjustable time delay to determine when the relay should operate after the set point has been exceeded so if the wind speed drops below the set point speed before the time delay expires, then the alarm relay will not be activated
- When the wind speed falls and remains below the alarm set point also for a brief period of time, the alarms will be deactivated
- The activation of ALARM 2, deactivates ALARM 1
- When ALARM 2 is on , the displays reading flashes to warn the operator of imminent danger.
- Selectable alarm type : intermittent, continuous, latched..
- The alarm relays are equipped with free-voltage contacts
- Each output relay, can be normally energized or de- energized at tripping
- In the latching mode, the alarm 2 relay energizes when the wind speed set point is exceeded and remains energized until the equipment is switched off
Compatible with most common wind sensors:
- Recommended working with our Anemo 4403 sensor device
User Predefined Installing Configuration:
- Apart from user programmed parameters, you can save another alternative configuration, and you can recover it as many times you want, going back to P01 program step.
ANTC-09 Wind Multifunction Indicator
|Voltage||0-10 V or 4-20mA Signal|
- USB Enabled.
- With Progammable Relays.
- Easy Panel or MCC MOunting for PLC.
- Easy PC COnnection for MOnitoring.
- Visual Indication.
- Alarm Contacts.
- 2 Digital Input.
- 2 Analogue INput.
- 4 Analogue Output 0-10v or 4-20mA Signal.
- 4 Relays Programmable.
- Can be supplied with Battery Back up and or UPS for Remote Locations.
- Can be supplied with IP65 Housing for Out Door Aplications.