Gas Analyzer And Detector
Single Gas Clip Infrared for Hydrogen Sulphide, Carbon Monoxide, and Oxygen
|Size||85.6 mm H x 50 mm W x 29.2 mm D 3.37 in H x 1.97 in W x 1.15 in D|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing relative humidity|
|Warranty||2 years from activation 1 year shelf life|
|Temperature||H 2 S -40 DegreeC to +50 DegreeC/-40 DegreeF to +122 DegreeF|
|Ratings||EMC Directives 2004/108/EC IP 67|
- Unmatched sensor reliability for hydrogen sulfide H2S, carbon monoxide CO, and oxygen O2
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Real-time gas reading capability
- 0.1 ppm resolution for H2S sensor and display
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, detector configuration and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit detector identification
- Bump Test notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Simple one button operation
- Calibration notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies SGC Dock
Senko, draeger, honeywell, RAE, and BW Sensors.
Multi Gas Clip For Multigas Detection Of Up To 4 Gases Infrared
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Weight||7.7 oz. (240g)|
|Size||4.7"H x 2.4"W x 1.2"D (118.6 x 61.6 x 31.7 mm.)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Temperature||-4deg to +122degF (-20deg to +50degC)|
|Battery Life||Infrared - 60 days continuous Pellistor - 25 hours (typical)|
|Charge Time||4 - 6 hours|
Battery life for months instead of hours!
Day in, day out, your workers have to charge their portable multi gas detectors so they can keep testing for the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) and combustible gases (LEL). Unfortunately, sometimes they may forget to do so. Gas Clip Technologies can help prevent this safety risk with our new Multi Gas Clip (MGC). It has the longest battery life of any portable gas detector by a long shot.
The new MGC can go a full 2 months without a charge, even without ever having to be turned off. Shut down the detector nightly and the battery can last up to 4 months.
How is this accomplished?
What’s the secret of the MGC’s extended battery life? It uses low-power photo-metric technology for the detection of the combustible gases (LEL). Instead of draining the battery with archaic pellistor technology, the MGC uses an IR source. This conserves power, so the battery lasts and lasts and lasts.
What about callibration?
The MGC also eliminates the need to frequently calibrate portable gas detectors. It can go 12 months without being calibrated. That saves time and increases efficiency.Features
- 2 month battery life (continuous run time)
- 1 year calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Simple to use
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID